Nugget Finder 25” DD X Search

First piece for the 25” , 30min after sticking her on the yank tripped over this one, unbelievable the depth ( it was a sun baker ).  Nice facets imprinted on the gold from the quartz crystals.

It ran really smooth in Normal + DD, RX 16, weight wasn’t too bad, I don’t usually use a bungie but had to connect it after about 30min.  Probably not great for wandering around with, but a very fine coil for gridding some deep ground.  I only spent about 45min playing around with it because I wanted to go exploring, found a few more bits with the 16” round further away.  

Im staying in town for a few days doing hydraulic seals on the backhoe, will report back Friday on how the yank is going.

5EE041F2-C654-4052-B17C-C4E63C75DDF7.thumb.jpeg.6d481126e7ca367803a3f4e36b9ddacb.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/26/2019 at 1:28 PM, Lacky said:

My god that looks heavy!

I couldn’t believe how light it is!

Compared to the 19 ZED it is heaven to swing...just used a hip stick and bungee and away I went.

I really liked how smooth it runs in normal—- so I hope to get it over some deeep ones soon...

My only find so far was a sun baker —LOLOL of all the coils I have used in the last and I find my first sunbaker with a 25” BIG BOY....hahaha

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

I couldn’t believe how light it is!

Compared to the 19 ZED it is heaven to swing...just used a hip stick and bungee and away I went.

I really liked how smooth it runs in normal—- so I hope to get it over some deeep ones soon...

My only find so far was a sun baker —LOLOL of all the coils I have used in the last and I find my first sunbaker with a 25” BIG BOY....hahaha

Sorry, I tried to look it up first,  but what is a sun baker?