Sign in to follow this  
calabash digger

Colonial Relics.... Boat Ride Hunt

Relics ahoy!  Man, CD you could combine both your passions this way - dirt and water fishing on one trip.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By kac
      Was in an old 1940 school yard that used to be a farm and got all giddy at first when I dug this up, was pretty deep about 14" or so. Thought it was a large cent in good shape but still kind of neat. Medal is bronze.

• By dsrtdwg1
      I have been hunting an old desert SP stop that is heavy alkali , so heavy that the top of the ground is a white salt crust. The park 1 and beach 1 settings have produced the most favorable results for me and at this point seem equal. The sensitivity level I run varies as chatter annoys me. The settings I have been using are 50 tone, Iron ON with volume set at 1, 0 iron bias and recovery at 6. There is a lot of garbage in the ground. I recall Brian Cal-Cobra posting about hunting in similar conditions and am interested in his take (as well as others) on setting choices. The Morgans and the lock came out of the worst of the alkali mud and were completely encrusted. All three were good dig signals but none deeper than 6 inches.

• By calabash digger
      Here is a short clip of me recovering..

• By Tag1260
      Found this about 10" down with my Vaquero. Thinking drive chain link of some kind.

• By calabash digger
      Hit the honey hole again...

• By calabash digger
      Pulled these from a very early site. My buddy pulled the bottle..