Sign in to follow this  
brogansown

For Sale Book On Eldorado, Oregon

While most of us are basically detecting for gold, some of us and me especially, as curator of a Museum, are also intrigued by the artifacts we sometimes find.  Those bits of iron, copper, lead and bronze tell a tale and I've collected them along with photographs and genealogy to create a book about one of Eastern Oregon's earliest gold mining camp.  Eldorado and the towns nearby have been heavily detected and many of the items have been donated to the Museum thus helping me to write the book. I'm working on a mining display at the Museum and recently received an ore cart from the Sunday Hill Mine in Mormon Basin, Oregon.

The book is done and is for sale at $41.00 for paper backs and $75.00 for the hardback - with $5.00 for postage.  Took me eight years, so I hope you like it.  email at fugates@fmtc.com

Eldorado Book Cover.jpg

Eldorado Book Cover Bask.jpg

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Adam H
      Packaged individually in a 1" x 1/4" round container 
      Weights from .31 - .35 tenths of a gram.
      $ 23.00 each,  Shipped to continental US
      PM me for PayPal transaction I.D. 

• By fredmason
      $ 4,500 CASH
      no warranty
      works perfect
       never used harness, two wireless modules, charger, two BZ boosters, speakers, Manual  and many notes and settings...Hipstick, Doc’s detector cover, new coil cover...Minelab headphones...
      CASH!

i can meet in Yuma, quartzsite, the Dale or here in La Mesa...
       I can spend some time teaching you.
      Fred Mason

• By RobNC
      I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.
      Stock 11" coil has been sold.
      Little Sniper still up for grabs

• By Tag1260
      I have a nice Tesoro Vaquero that I'd like to sell. This is the newer Black version.  Some scratches where the lower pole slides into the middle pole. Other than that it's in really nice shape.   11*8  DD coil. I'll even throw in a couple new batteries. $300.00 shipped to the US with the original box and manual. Would consider a Tesoro 4 pin 5.75" concentric coil as partial trade. Thanks

• By Ridge Runner
      I have two coils that I want to sell . 
      The first is the 7” Detech DD for 100.00 ship for free to lower 48 .
       The other is the 6” X 10” DD Sport for 120.00 it too ship free to lower 48 .
       Both coils are like new and will work on both MX detectors.
       For any questions PM me .

• By Joe L
      Fisher Gold Bug Pro with 11” coil and 5” coil.  Used once on the beach and she stands. Less than a year old and in PERFECT condition, cosmetically and function.   Got 7 plus into it and will let it go for $425.00 or Reasonable offer.  UPS shipping to the CONUS. Payment by PayPal.   Thanks. ,  Joe