Victorian Prospecting Update

Thanks for the update and good hunting for more.

Mitchel

• Thanks 1

I like the character of your gold more so than a lot of gold I have seen from Oz. Very nice lumps and I hope you find many more. ?

Coplaner concentric, that’s interesting. Just to be sure we are on the same page, do you mean a coil like the White’s Dual Field for the TDI where there are basically two coils, an smaller inner and a larger outer?

8E6A501B-EE49-48B1-A94B-F89D7E5D9397.png

• Like 2

Great looking location, great looking gold!

Thanks for the update JR can't wait fore the next installment.

• Thanks 1

I knew it I knew it I knew it! and the photos prove it! Australia is all flat ground covered in manicured grass with puffy white clouds above and gentle  cool breezes and just enough trees for taking a brief nap in the shade.  Australian gold should only be worth half of the same weight in Sierra Nevada gold.

Mr. JRBeatty is right on when he advises to hang on to your GPXs. The GPZ is a good addition to the GPX series but not a replacement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Update: while gridding out an area this morning, I heard a faint dipping signal in an area which only yielded small flyshite in the past. 

Hit large rounded quartz gravels a foot down and dug through into red clay:

IMG_20190731_105623.thumb.jpg.4dd87783e2da47b6fc43452b8eb1fe90.jpg

Personal best so far this trip. Sorry about the shitty image. Should read .842 ozt. 

Apart from 3 small flyshite that's all to report - - -

• Like 8

Good to see that you use Ozt instead of Grains other wise your scale wood read approx 16,414 grains and that would freak out our NZ friends.  :biggrin: Nice to see a nice nugget.?

• Haha 1