Simplex Pre-order Announcement

2 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

Simply amazing. Thanks for the clarification Dilek. It’s nice at least one company answers questions directly with no fuss. You set the “Gold Standard” in that regard!

This is exactly what I was saying about Minelab being weird to me. A company rep having an online presence and answering questions and helping customers is the norm in online poker and is what I'm used to. 

Unfortunately just the opposite in metal detector land and certainly not just Minelab. There have been some engineers mainly sort of take it on themselves to comment at times. Minelab did have one service person post on Findmall a few times but it was more an anomaly. The truth is very few people at metal detector companies actually metal detect and very few know as much as their customers about metal detecting or even their own products. Those that do may have no people skills. Throw in some fear at management level about what may be said and it's easy for a company to just issue a blanket gag policy. Easy, but rather a poor choice in this day and age in my opinion. Dilek has done more for her company than lots of dollars spent on ads by simply showing up now and then with sensible answers. I really respect her and the company for making that effort where others offer a cold shoulder.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, in the poker world the companies just hire players with good people skills. No idea why the detector companies don't do the same. It wouldn't cost much to hire a well respected detectorist as company rep. The benefit far out weighs the cost imho. And for the cost they also get someone sitting in on the planning stages letting them know what is important to their customers. 

• Like 2

I do want to upgrade my Racer 2 for a machine I can take into the lakes and rivers, this may be the one.  

Most importantly, thank you Dilek for being a contributor and a voice for you company.  It certainly means a lot to me.

Brian.

• Like 3

Interesting that nobody has noticed the Simplex EZ Wander Wireless Module shown in the Simplex accessories page on the Nokta site.

Appears to be something along the lines of the WM08 module included with the EQ800 to allow the use of any corded headphone to be used wirelessly. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Interesting that nobody has noticed the Simplex EZ Wander Wireless Module shown in the Simplex accessories page on the Nokta site.

Appears to be something along the lines of the WM08 module included with the EQ800 to allow the use of any corded headphone to be used wirelessly. 

Hadn’t looked at the website yet but that is very interesting.   Wonder if it might work with the MKruzer???

10 hours ago, Noah (FL) said:

Hadn’t looked at the website yet but that is very interesting.   Wonder if it might work with the MKruzer???

The Green wireless headphones with with the MMK Anfibio and Simplex, so I bet these would as well. 

Perhaps if Dilek is reading this she could verify that? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

The Green wireless headphones with with the MMK Anfibio and Simplex, so I bet these would as well. 

Finally took a look at the website.   It says the EZ wander module is compatible with the Kruzers.  Have to find a dealer that has them now!

16 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

EZ Wander works with all models with built-in wireless module including (but not limited to)  Racer 2, Impact, Kruzer, Anfibio and Simplex. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nokta Detectors said:

EZ Wander works with all models with built-in wireless module including (but not limited to)  Racer 2, Impact, Kruzer, Anfibio and Simplex. 

Is it available yet??  I haven’t been able to find it listed for sale anywhere