Goldmaster 4-b

Is the Goldmaster 4-B worth $150?

If it is in good working order, with no problems, and still fitted with the original DD coil, then $150.00 is a bargain. Especially so if it is a chest-mount with chest harness. HH Jim

• Like 1

Has gold colored label Goldmaster, in an Elliptical coil

It needs to be a deal as it was the least popular Goldmaster by far. The first Goldmaster stuffed in a coin detecting box, it was widely panned by users and dealers alike when it came out. I sold a zillion Goldmaster II, V/SAT, and GM3 models. The 4/B gutted my Goldmaster sales and especially so since the Gold Bug 2 came out at that time and many people switched. I essentially stopped selling Goldmasters because of the 4/B until the GMT came out. Jimmy Sierra raised hell and got a clunky chest mount version made that Jim mentions, but it was not very popular either.

It worked just fine and $150 is not a bad price but if you ever sell it don’t expect to move it fast. I’d invest the money in a 24K personally.

Guide to Goldmaster Series

whites-goldmaster-4b.jpg.2d70af34bcb765bWhite’s Goldmaster 4/B

• Like 1

Steve,

Of all the dedicated gold detectors which is the best for the money?

A guy in our local club is selling his GMT for $100. Has health issues. Great price for a really capable gold detector

Jim.

• Like 2

Wow

40 minutes ago, rled2005 said:

Wow, I’ll take it. Thanks! Where do I send the payment?

2 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

A guy in our local club is selling his GMT for $100. Has health issues. Great price for a really capable gold detector

Jim.

Thanks Jim! I posted that I'd like to purchase it, but I replied wrong by not quoting. Thanks Phrunt

2 hours ago, Jim in Idaho said:

Jim.

7 minutes ago, phrunt said:

You should use the quote button to reply, that way it notifies Jim of Idaho of your intention to buy the detector.  The way you've done it he'd have to manually check this thread again, he may not do that?  Or you could private message of course.

Thanks Phrunt!