Goldmaster 4-b

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/3/2019 at 7:06 PM, Jim in Idaho said:

A guy in our local club is selling his GMT for $100. Has health issues. Great price for a really capable gold detector

Jim.

Thanks a million Jim. I love this White’s GMT detector. Very sensitive, Good balance, makes it feel lighter than it is. Nice condition. You are the man!

• Like 1

You're welcome< Randy, of course. I was just thinking about you this afternoon, and wondering if the GMT showed up. Glad you like it. Hope you find a bunch of nuggets. Stay in touch,

Jim

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jim in Idaho said:

You're welcome< Randy, of course. I was just thinking about you this afternoon, and wondering if the GMT showed up. Glad you like it. Hope you find a bunch of nuggets. Stay in touch,

Jim

You should post your invention on here, with a video!

1 hour ago, rled2005 said:

You should post your invention on here, with a video!

LOL...I thought I did. I'll have to check.

Jim

Very unique! 

2 hours ago, rled2005 said:

Very unique! 

yeah, I like it. I'm taking the prototype, and my aluminum unit, to Salmon today. Going to run some dredge tailings through mine, and work some ugly material through the proto...has clay in it. All this will be dry running. Will get some new video if all goes well.

Jim

yeah, I like it. I'm taking the prototype, and my aluminum unit, to Salmon today. Going to run some dredge tailings through mine, and work some ugly material through the proto...has clay in it. All this will be dry running. Will get some new video if all goes well.

Jim

Peddle to the metal Jim!