Beach Finds For July 2019 And August 3 . Many Rings.

5 hours ago, phrunt said:

That's an incredible haul, well done!

I know of several other Gold rings that have been lost lately , as soon as the weather changes I will be down there hoovering up those Gold's. And Silver's !

Great job on the rings Nuke!

I do see what you're saying about a cashless society though. My wife and visited the UK in June and I can't remember seeing anyone paying for anything in cash. Everyone had a card and they just swiped it and went. I can see where in a few years CLAD will become scarce to find.

• Sad 1

Tomorrow morning I will be out with the ET for another look . Hoping for another Gold ring . I reckon all the coinage from the weekend has been hoovered up by now. Still I will be there from 5am till mid day .

• Like 1

Over the last few days the beaches have been building up and the tides getting shorter but i have had some more success even if it was limited in the areas i search . 

I used my ET on these occasions due to needing very good target info and not having time to dig all the trash which i know is trash . 

On the 6 the August i only found £15.34p and another coin . I was back to work for a few days then i went on this last Saturday night after work for a few hours and found over a mile stretch £39.46p and a Silver ring and 1 Euro 60 Cents and a US 5 Cent and not long before i finished a 18k 3g Gold ring . Thats 10 for the year so far and 6 with the ET / 4 with the Nox (including 1 return + 1 Platinum return by the ET too) .

Last night "12 August " i went again but the weather was not as good with rain coming but i stayed for the time i needed and found another £33.12p and a Spirits flask which i have cleaned out and will keep . 

So far on 50 trips i have had £1254 and Pence , 1 Platinum (returned) , 10 Gold (1 returned) and 33 Silver rings and a few other Silvers including 3 Chains .

This may sound a lot but in years gone by the amount would have been twice as much in coinage by now . The cashless society has killed the fresh losses mostly and i will be lucky to find even this total in future . There is a lot of old stuff still about and that is what i will look for when its about . But as you see from the pictures i am finding little fresh finds . Thank goodness Gems cant go Gemless ! I hope.

My next trip might be Wednesday or next Sunday.

48) £15.34p FOUND 06-08-19 ET.JPG

49) £39.46p PLUS 18K 3G GOLD RING FOUND 11-08-19 ET.JPG

50) £33.12p FOUND 12-08-19 ET.JPG

3G 18K GOLD RING 11-08-19 ET.JPG

• Like 2

Fantastic recoveries Nuke em and some special ones too.  Do you mainly hunt in the wet sand or are you a guy who likes to be in the water all day?  Show us a few beach photos on occasion so us Yankees can see how your beaches look.

Always wise to hear of someone returning a ring to its original owner.  It brings so much Karma back to you down the road.

Keep it up.

8 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Fantastic recoveries Nuke em and some special ones too.  Do you mainly hunt in the wet sand or are you a guy who likes to be in the water all day?  Show us a few beach photos on occasion so us Yankees can see how your beaches look.

Always wise to hear of someone returning a ring to its original owner.  It brings so much Karma back to you down the road.

Keep it up.

I do all the beach from slightly in the water to the very top of the dry beach. It is very unlike most beaches , it is mainly stones / shingle and very low down sand at extreme low tides. Most of my stuff comes from the between tides now. The cashless society has killed the tops. It will be very soon that i wont find coinage except old that gets exposed from many years back. 

I help people if they come to me but if i find rings on my own i class them mine. Its practically impossible to find owners . Most of my rings have been there for months or even many years . Many owned by travelers .

I will look at pictures another time .

But here is what i found last night . No rings , just more old coinage mostly . £37.59p . From 12.30am to 5.45am over a mile and a half , again with my ET.

51) £37.59p FOUND 14-08-19 ET.JPG

• Like 2