When Will We Have A Coil That Will Detect This?

A sheet of gold has been created that is two atoms thick.  It is called nanoseaweed because it is green.

I'm sure some exists in nature and we can find it with the right detector, an elliptical coil, some  proper coil control and just a little luck!

https://interestingengineering.com/worlds-thinnest-gold-sheet-created-one-million-times-thinner-than-a-finger-nail

After we find it are we going to have any complaints about dollying it up?  😁

Mitchel

P.S.  Let's not forget about detecting the trees!

https://www.livetradingnews.com/gold-found-in-trees-in-western-australia-146859.html#.XUo82TfYrnE

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, kiwijw said:

I never got a signal off a tree root while swinging the Zed & ML 14" coil. But did with the X coil 15 x 14 coil. My first one ever on a tree root & it sure sounded liker a good signal. Even broke my swing arm in the process. I had been over this area heaps with the 14" coil too. It was an area that was kind to me back in my 3000 & 4500 days. But alas...there was no gold forth coming this day.

A trick I was taught a couple of years ago, if you are investigating a signal under a tree root, wave you coil over the tree the root belongs to.  If the tree gives a signal you`re pretty safe walking away from the target. If the tree doesn`t give a signal there is probably a real target there. 🙂

• Like 2

hey JW, another thing that works if you go back to this spot, I`m guessing you were waving your coil along the length of the root?       Change your swing 90º and swing across the root instead.  You`ll probably find there is no signal. Dave

23 hours ago, phoenix said:

hey JW, another thing that works if you go back to this spot, I`m guessing you were waving your coil along the length of the root?       Change your swing 90º and swing across the root instead.  You`ll probably find there is no signal. Dave auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver

I can do that with my Nox using Steve's insane settings. But I refrain, so that the next generation of swingers has Some thing to find.

•