Simplex / How They Do It ?

On 8/23/2019 at 6:16 AM, Ridge Runner said:

Dilek  

I know that the Simplex will come on the market with a large coil.  I want to know if a smaller coil be available right away for the Simplex? That’s a 6 are 7” round are some form of maybe a elliptical coil.

This question may have been ask before. If that’s the case please forgive me repeating the question.

If you ever plan on being in the western half of the US I for one would like to know.

I wish like others the best on the sell of the Simplex.

I thank you so much for coming on Steve’s forum and spending the time with us .

Chuck 

Thank you for the kind wishes. Yes, we will have a smaller coil available but not at launch... a little after...do not know when but it should not take too long. I believe the team is already working on a smaller DD 8.5'' round. 

• Like 1

Phrunt   

I’d let you rub my head and make a wish and they may come out with a PI soon. They have so much coming out the door so I say why not.

The reason I said rub my head is lamps with a genie in it is hard to find anymore.

Chuck 

In no way did I take a crack at Dilek or her amazing work ethic. Any company would be proud to have her and lucky.

When funds permit and when the Simplex is out a little bit I personally would be willing to try one.

Dilek, thank you for your hard work, determination, and dedication to the customer. I wish you nothing but the best and happiness.

Khouse  

My cup run over with being I’m on my second wife . I’ve have 5 kids and two just got married in 2018 but I already have nine grandkids.

Now I’ve said this before here about the guy next door has been married 10 times. With all the wife’s he just had two kids .

Nobody ever told me about the birds and Bees .The only thing I knew was birds sing and Bees made honey.

Chuck 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2019 at 9:48 AM, Ridge Runner said:

I got a email the other day from the company telling me how great this new detector called Simplex is . I’ve already been reading about the Simplex on the forum here but I had to go over all that’s offered on it again.

I don’t know where they ever came up with the name Simplex. Oh don’t get me wrong it looks as if a bird brain like me could run it  .What I want is how they can sell it at such a low price with all this Simplex has other than just detect ?

I’ve had different businesses over the years and when I seen the price of the Simplex . I was thinking maybe they haven’t heard the words of profit/loss.

I see it now, everybody and their brother plus their sister with her kids will be out there swinging this so called Simplex.

I guess we could start a rumor that your hair will fall out if you use one . That wouldn’t do me any good half of mine is gone already.

Dilek I wish you the very best on the sale of the Simplex. A guy like me with nine grandkids and my two youngest just got married I need a less expensive detector.

The Best!

Chuck 

PS At Christmas time I don’t sing Joy to the world anymore.haha

nokta-makro-simplex-waterproof-wireless-
Nokta/Makro Simplex+ Waterproof Metal Detector

Dilek is a great customer service representative. She also knows what it takes to run a business. Without sacrifice there is no victory. She puts everything into something she absolutely believes in. She will also make you believe it to. Nokta Makro knew absolutely what they were doing when putting her in the position she's in and that's why they are leading in the industry now. Nokta Makro makes superb products at a cheaper price. They are able to do so because of where they live. Creating a excellent product for half the budget. They capitalized on a opportunity and siezed it. Congratulations Nokta Makro..... I Nate Williams stand by this statement. Nokta Makro Simplex giving all competition a run for their money and no machine is deeper. And Nokta Makro is made of heart and quality.....

• Like 1