Equinox Specimen Gold A Gpz-7000 Can Miss

Gerry,

I have alluded to this invisible gold on other threads before.  I didn't tell people where I learned it or where I saw it but I said that a GPZ or any other PI doesn't see it all!

Did you make a video of this?

Mitchel

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mn90403 said:

Gerry,

I have alluded to this invisible gold on other threads before.  I didn't tell people where I learned it or where I saw it but I said that a GPZ or any other PI doesn't see it all!

Did you make a video of this?

Mitchel

I teach it in our training classes with numerous pieces and kinds of gold.  So many folks feel their 1 high dollar detector does it all.  I've even argued with folks who felt I was trying to bash a GP/GPX/GPZ when in fact I own, use and sell them.

No video on all the knowledge my staff and I know.  It would be long and boring.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DigsAlot said:

Does not count unless you have video or you read on the internet lol. Guess it is true i read it on the net.

You read it on DP from a long time gold detectorist who has made many mistakes in years past and is still learning.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, kiwijw said:

Hey Gerry, Looks like your little brother was born with gold in his mouth as well. Now where have I seen a similar photo????:laugh: Nice finds. 👍

Good luck out there

JW 🤠

We kind of started the gold in mouth pics back in the mid 90's with a few customers and it just took off.  Here is a really nice specimen I recovered before the 5000's.  I think around 2010...it was a choker.

GSales.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, phrunt said:

If I put one of my nugget finds in my mouth I'd likely accidentally swallow it by breathing in.

Many years ago I used to commercial fish in Alaska... early one morning I go out on the deck and I find my boss mashing something on the gunwale over the side of the boat...What the heck are you doing I asked ?..... Ummm I think I swallowed my gold tooth lol 

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/14/2019 at 8:36 AM, strick said:

Many years ago I used to commercial fish in Alaska... early one morning I go out on the deck and I find my boss mashing something on the gunwale over the side of the boat...What the heck are you doing I asked ?..... Ummm I think I swallowed my gold tooth lol 

strick

Strick, I would have never imagined you on a boat with a bunch of thieves and outcasts.  You probably had a beard too right?  What changed you to the man you are today?