Sign in to follow this  
calabash digger

Orx In A Thick Iron Enviroment..

Got it !

Like it !

It’s just too hot!

The trouble with the heat I’m just too young and tender to get out in it .

Calabash Digger please keep the videos coming.

I love them !

Chuck 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Jeff McClendon
      Since early August, XP have started selling the ORX with the 9" and 11" X35 coils as a stock option for less than $700. The package deal comes with the wired back headphones. Some online dealers that have these in stock are selling this bundle for substantially less than the lowest advertised price or adding in incentives if you ask. Personally, I never enjoyed using the ORX wireless back phones. I have a really big head and those headphones hurt enough to distract me after about 45 minutes no matter what I did. If you are looking at an ORX and the great all purpose frequencies provided on the X35 coils now would be a good time to investigate these deals.
      Jeff
    • By relicmeister
      Want to know if it will fit inside my camo duffle backpack and don’t want to have to fit the coil on  at the site of use. Could somebody measure this?
      thanks
    • By Ridge Runner
      Gary Blackwell done another great video on the ORX In wet beach sand . The video is posted on the Skill School with all the others.
       Chuck 

• By Ridge Runner
      I’m a Relic hunting for coins and thinking about getting the HF Elliptical coil to hunt with. I have the ORX with the the HF 9” round coil but thinking about trying the elliptical one .
      Like to hear from anyone who may have used it for coin hunting..
       Thanks ahead of time.
       Chuck 
    • By Ridge Runner
      I’ve been a long time lover of small coils hunting a new location for the first time. 
       I’m wondering why none are being made . It could be I’m the first that ask for one . I don’t look to find it at my door anytime soon.
       All the relic hunters and one coin hunter in the bunch I can see why I’m sucking hind teat.
       Chuck 
    • By relicmeister
      I decided to hit a hammered colonial site where the last several times there with the Nox 800 no significant non-ferrous items were found. Every couple trips I might find a cuff button. So was running the ORX with 9” round hf coin in coin fast 28khz, but switching to coin deep at 54 kHz., reactivity 3, sensitivity 94. Found 1792-1812 period American  naval button ( undetermined variety as yet). With 13 5-pointed stars and Philadelphia back mark.Also found cuff link, outside of large 2-pc ball button. 
      Thesewere all found within 45 minutes, and other targets were going to be found for sure. 
      I’m totally impressed with the machine. So much so that last night I  ordered a 9” XP X35 coil, because folks? The XP ORX is a keeper with a long future. Deepest target ( squarenail ) at 1 1/2. Punpointer lengths. (15”-16”)