Montana Gold

oneguy

Steve, thats because I have been showing him some new good ground around Helena.

6 hours ago, Steve in Idaho said:

Nice find One Guy, haven't seen you over in our area this summer.

Thanx Steve and everyone else for the comments!!!!

Steve....I've been over "in your area" most all season.....maybe 35-40 times and have managed only 14 bits with detector and spent 6-7 days crack scratchin on the creek.  Have access to 2 of Daves' claims and one other private claim with 3 nuggs off one of Dave's.  Only got maybe 4 grams total.  Only been to Helena twice this season.  got a couple nuggs off one of the club claims.....

You doing any good this season????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Goldseeker5000 said:

Steve, thats because I have been showing him some new good ground around Helena.

Say what???  You know where I've spent most my time this year and I've only been to Helena twice this season and once last year when you showed me that drainage (I thank you for that).  Why do you make it look like I'm always riding your coat-tails when last weekend I showed up 5 hrs before you, meet a local prospector who shows me a nugget he just found and tells me directions to the spot. I tell him I got a bud coming a couple hrs behind me....he says that's fine but don't mention the spot to anyone else. It takes me 1.5 hrs. to find the spot, I find the above gold and show you.  Next day "I" load you up on my quad and take "YOU" to the spot and you say you'd never been there before!  I also got no credit for scoring US over 1000 acres of private that we can hunt anytime in same area?  Remember you wanted to go home because snow kept us out of X gulch this spring....I said "I didn't drive 200+ mi to turn around and go home".  I wanted to check out an area I seen on Google...you said there's a locked gate, I convinced you to follow, no gate what so ever, we continue, I see a farm house and stop, tell you I hate to do it but I'm gonna door knock and ask questions...we end up with 1030 acres we can hunt.

It goes both ways buddy....You scratch mine and vice -versa!  I wanted to set the record straight from my perspective...think about it.

Good luck in your endeavers

Oneuy, you clearly have misread what I was getting at. All I was was implying was I was trying to get you out of the one district and get you to explore other good districts. Thats all. Maybe with your new camper you will do more  exploring and research.

• Thanks 1