Montana Gold

oneguy

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:55 AM, Steve in Idaho said:

One Guy

we found a new spot and Lunk and I each got 1.2 gm . I think that this new spot will pay off.

Cool Steve.....!!!!!   Glad you guys found a spot.  I'll most likely be scratching around your neighborhood next week sometime?

Very nice gold.  What was the weight of the biggest nugget?

I was born in Butte and have wanted to detect that area and around Helena.  I drive through Helena in the Fall and again in the Spring on the way to and from to Arizona.   Maybe I should stop.😊

I remember seeing the dredge working in the Jefferson City area when I was a grade school kid.  It was fascinating.  Interstate 15 pretty much goes right through the middle of the old dredge piles.

Absolutely fantastic golden recoveries.  Go, go and go more.  Eventually a nice one will show up and it did for you.  Love seeing you share the photos of finds and story.  Keep it up.

Man this is just breathtaking......BIG, BIG congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm heading from Germany to San Francisco tomorrow for a 10 day Prospecting trip. What you found there I can't even dream of.....please wish me luck to find at least a small 1 gram nugget!