Equinox 600 On Play Grounds

Edwardakis

On 9/8/2019 at 7:47 PM, 2Valen said:

Chase,

Last year our village council remove our playground and all the brand new rubber mulch because a child got a piece of wire and rubber stuck in his knee. It went in about an inch and had to be removed. Our new playground now has a river gravel about a 1/4 inch round and about 8 inches thick.

Sometimes “old school” is the best solution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have a couple particularly old schools I hit all the time. Lots and lots of trash but I occasionally will sift out a signal and have picked up a gold nugget mens ring and a 1943 silver nickel. I used to be very impatient with cluttered school yards full of junk but now I just look at it as slowly cleaning it up so that every time I go there, the easier it gets to pick out good targets.

It s a long term strategy instead of expecting to get all the goods in one try lol

• Like 3

fact is Ive found good finds in the past in the exact same paths I've walked before. But I either was swinging differently or just didn't quite hear the signal the same previously. Thats why guys find stuff behind other detectors later. you could walk over a good target 20 times and various factors affect whether you picked it up that day or not.

• Like 2