Does Anyone Have News On The Fisher Impulse Aqua Manta?

3 hours ago, danielbecerra said:

sorry, but I don't understand? won't we have AQ ???

The various detector manufacturers have different policies when it comes to distributing information on upcoming products.  First Texas corporate appears to keep it quiet and strongly encourages its departments and employees to do the same.  Occasionally something leaks out but there seems to be some correction (that is, subsequent silence) when that happens.

The bottom line is that you can't buy a promise so might as well sit tight.  If you're considering buying a competitive product already on the market, well, then you have a decision to make.  C'est la vie!

• Like 1

You can believe me. The simple answer is the Fisher Impulse is a rumor, not a detector being made and for sale. You can’t but one yet.

You will be able to get an Aquamanta someday, probably next year. Maybe sooner. Fisher does not care that anybody wants information and so asking them for it generally gets no response. My advice is just relax and not worry about it. It will appear someday or never, but no point in waiting around on companies. If I needed a detector now I would just buy something else personally. If you can afford to wait, then that’s all you can do.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, danielbecerra said:

Steve, I think you are quite sincere in this forum, now I have CZ and I have good results, NOX can be better ???

Your CZ is a good detector. More hours in the water will probably work better than another VLF. If you do not have a PI then getting one also is worthwhile in my opinion. Since you have a good detector already, just a little more patience will eventually see the Fisher Impulse AQ to market. There unfortunately are many reasons a detector can be delayed. I personally prefer they take the time to get it right rather than rush to market.

• Like 2