Does Anyone Have News On The Fisher Impulse Aqua Manta?

1 hour ago, danielbecerra said:

Forgive ignorance, but in which country will the fair take place?

From the linked article: 

The chosen location for Detectival 2019 will be near to the Historic Medieval Market towns of Burford & Charlbury in Oxfordshire on the edge of the Beautiful Cotswolds. We have almost 1000 acres to search, 600 of which is brand new undetected land. The site is near to the historic Cotswolds villages of Langley, Fulbrook, Milton Under Wychwood, Ascott under wychwood, Leafield & Shipton Under Wychwood.

That's in England, west of London and south of Birmingham.

1 hour ago, danielbecerra said:

Forgive ignorance, but in which country will the fair take place?

UK England

RR

Given that FT gave the world a “peek” at the AQ last spring at the outdoor “Messe” in Germany, I tend to doubt that they would want to have it appear at Detectival or any of the other rallies in Europe this September. It isn’t ready for release - we know that because it isn’t released. Showing it anywhere else would likely just stir up questions.

• Like 2

Makes a lot of sense.  :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Well every other day or so I search the web for any update on the Impulse AQ and the top return is always this site so I thought I'd see if LE.JAG or Rick has any update on release or progress to release. Someone must know something......

On 8/22/2019 at 9:42 AM, Rick Kempf said:

Steve’s guesses have a history of being often accurate.

Yes and why is this? Because Steve is using his metal detecting Crystal Ball !!

On 8/25/2019 at 5:40 AM, GB_Amateur said:

From the linked article: 

The chosen location for Detectival 2019 will be near to the Historic Medieval Market towns of Burford & Charlbury in Oxfordshire on the edge of the Beautiful Cotswolds. We have almost 1000 acres to search, 600 of which is brand new undetected land. The site is near to the historic Cotswolds villages of Langley, Fulbrook, Milton Under Wychwood, Ascott under wychwood, Leafield & Shipton Under Wychwood.

That's in England, west of London and south of Birmingham.

Yes that's the little Island in the north Atlantic, where they have the" Brexit" problem and they can't make up their minds, if they want to stay with mother Europe or not!