2019 Over Half Gone But You Still Have Time

Yes you still have time to buy . We know the Simplex is soon to be and hopefully the Vanquish is not too long to follow.

First Texas may have another detector on the market before the year is out .

What I’m going to give away to the lucky winner may want that person to wait .You may Be wondering why would I wait .

I’ll let the prize speak for itself . It’s all about how deep you’re willing to go.

This is a great book I’m giving away.

Just say put my name in the pot and at that time I say we’ll stop the contest and draw the winner. I’m thinking I’ll stop it when the Vanquish hits the market but nothing is written in stone .

Due to the cost of shipping the contest is limited to lower 48 .

Chuck 

6DC11A33-C3AE-4D0E-ABE7-D50FB91AA563.jpeg

• Like 1

Chuck- I'm trying not to buy any detectors this year and so far I'm right on track...The Gem stone book I already had but that ship wreck book looks interesting so put my name in the hat for it please.  

PS if I do fall of the wagon it will be most likely for a back up Nox lol

Strick

Strick

I’ll be happy to put your name in the pot for the book. I’ve had over 60 people view my post but you’re the first to take the time to say put my name in.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Its appreciated,  I just figure there will be others that want it more.

Chuck your time and expertise are greatly appreciated by many of us...If it was a how to work an Equinox book all 60 would have put their name in the hat lol 

strick  

Hey i'm in! I'm going to buy the Aqua Impulse if it does come out this year but after researching how long it's been since it's been teased to the public it might be 2020. I've been prepping the boss that I just have to have it.

Hey Guys 

I have lots of old Treasure mags like True Treasure and if you would like them just say so . I’ll have another drawing for the mags and another for the book.

I’ll even make it better ! If you win the book and you think you want some mags that will be okay with me .

I’m don’t know when I’ll stop this contest.

It’s not costing you nothing as in not a thing . I’ll ship free to lower 48 .

Chuck 

Hey Skate

Are you a man or mouse?

Skate will you please pass the cheese!

I  have a friend that loves guns . He will slip one in and then later have it with others out . He says I don’t know how she does it but she will ask when did you get that gun .

Lucky me my wife don’t take note of what I have in the way of detectors.

As long you can keep them happy on what they driving and wearing that’s a start. Be sure to have a large mirror for her to look at herself. If she is looking at herself and thinking how good she looks she’s not looking at you.

Sorry I don’t offer a warranty on what I said.

Chuck