Kind Of One Of Those Best Day Evers

Indeed a very good ending to this story. By the end of September I will start having weekends off finally. Now its time to finally learn how to swing my detector. Thank you for sharing your story, may one day I have a wonderful story like that to share as well.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skate said:

I kind of hesitate to bring some of my ring finds for customers because I know some folks think that it's not hard to find a ring when someone tells you where they lost it and ringfinders like me are glorified hustlers.

Those folks aren't here.  Brings to life the "needle in a haystack" analogy.  Well done.

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words but I really don't want them to be about me but rather what an awesome hobby we have in detecting. I can think of no other hobby where you can find money, history, jewelry, gold AND make others happy in the process. GB is right in that the folks here are the best and thanks to Steve and his ability to shut some things down it has and continues to be the best place to share and talk detecting. To be alive is to be making a difference and man I felt alive yesterday!

• Like 5

Skate,  I know you feeling when you return something and get rewarded with kind words, praise and Karma.  Very nice story and photos.  Hats off to you for doing our wonderful hobby such a great service.

• Like 1

The fact that you were able to find it in such a big area to search is amazing... and shows your skill level as how you approached this hunt...for instance  only searching for specific numbers....ignoring deep targets etc...Nice work Skate

strick

• Like 2