Sign in to follow this  
Ridge Runner

Bering Sea Gold Coming Soon

The TV just said Bering Sea Gold coming in September 17th if I heard correct on the date . I look to see what day that landed on and shows Tuesday. That can’t be correct because it’s always on Friday.

Get back later when are If I hear it again.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Mn90503

Thanks for posting info .

I just wish they could just concentrate on what they doing and keep their nose out of someone’s else’s butt. At the same time stop their bitching . Hell if I wanted to hear that I just have to turn the TV off .

I just want to know how much gold they getting and how they going about it.

Years back I was there and I wrote a article for GPAA . I made a note saying on how a nugget could hide behind a grain of sand . I been back to Alaska but not to that far north.

Chuck 

14 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I just wish they could just concentrate on what they doing and keep their nose out of someone’s else’s butt. At the same time stop their bitching . Hell if I wanted to hear that I just have to turn the TV off .

I watched a couple seasons of Bering Sea Gold and couldn't take it anymore.  I watched a lot more seasons of Gold Rush but eventually stopped doing that for the same reasons.  The world has too many a__holes as it is and glorifying them on TV is worse than disgusting.

Clearly the TV producers/etc. feel that conflict gets more viewers than informative, civil activities.  A sad state if that's truly the case.  Fortunately there still are treasure shows where the protagonists treat fellow humans with respect.

The direction of the show (and the drama) has its roots in the producer,  thats the biz and no getting around it.  Still this  "little guy" marine placer mining I find very interesting and dynamic.

I'm out on Gold Rush though, just can't handle seeing one more rock truck or that punk running his mouth anymore.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mn90403
      Friday night I stayed up until 11 PM to watch the second episode of Aussie Gold Hunters.  I had to watch it with mostly volume off because of others sleeping but I'm glad I saw it.  I had seen an ad during Parker's show that it was going to be on but I didn't see the first episode.
      It has been a rather hard show to track down but now I've found a link.
      https://www.discovery.com/shows/aussie-gold-hunters-2015
      When I put this link up it says 2015!  I thought it looked old.
      Here is a teaser for the new show:
      I guess I'll need to have Netflix, YouTube premium to see the new show.  
    • By Lunk
      The famous Meteorite Men are together again! A new short film series starring Steve Arnold and produced by Geoffrey Notkin.
      Meet expert meteorite hunter Steve Arnold, one of the stars of TV's multi-award-winning Discovery Science series "Meteorite Men." In this exclusive YouTube series, Steve teaches you how to find fallen space rocks, and what equipment you will need out there in the field. Learn more by visiting Steve's official website: https://www.fireballsteve.com

• By mn90403
      I just asked if it was going to play in the states.  I think I know the answer.
      This season the hunt is bigger than ever with 20 episodes and seven teams of gold hunters - the largest number in the show’s history – embarking on the ultimate treasure quest across the country. These gold hungry crews are driven by the record-breaking price of Australian gold, the increasing number of nuggets being found lying very close to the surface and the unwavering belief that they too could strike it rich and land a monster nugget.
      https://tvblackbox.com.au/programs/2020/3/26/airdate-aussie-gold-hunters-returns-for-its-biggest-season-yet
    • By kiwijw
      Enjoy. 
      JW 🤠
    • By Sourdough Scott
      Saw this on Facebook. Steve, Kevin Hoagland, and Chris. Are you able to get a copy where we can watch the show?

• By mn90403
      Parker has been put on to some Australian gold.  They are great looking nuggets!  We'll have to wait to see how he did it.
      https://www.tvshowsace.com/2019/11/04/gold-rush-parkers-trail-season-4-filming-in-australia/