Bering Sea Gold Coming Soon

The TV just said Bering Sea Gold coming in September 17th if I heard correct on the date . I look to see what day that landed on and shows Tuesday. That can’t be correct because it’s always on Friday.

Get back later when are If I hear it again.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Mn90503

Thanks for posting info .

I just wish they could just concentrate on what they doing and keep their nose out of someone’s else’s butt. At the same time stop their bitching . Hell if I wanted to hear that I just have to turn the TV off .

I just want to know how much gold they getting and how they going about it.

Years back I was there and I wrote a article for GPAA . I made a note saying on how a nugget could hide behind a grain of sand . I been back to Alaska but not to that far north.

Chuck 

14 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I just wish they could just concentrate on what they doing and keep their nose out of someone’s else’s butt. At the same time stop their bitching . Hell if I wanted to hear that I just have to turn the TV off .

I watched a couple seasons of Bering Sea Gold and couldn't take it anymore.  I watched a lot more seasons of Gold Rush but eventually stopped doing that for the same reasons.  The world has too many a__holes as it is and glorifying them on TV is worse than disgusting.

Clearly the TV producers/etc. feel that conflict gets more viewers than informative, civil activities.  A sad state if that's truly the case.  Fortunately there still are treasure shows where the protagonists treat fellow humans with respect.

The direction of the show (and the drama) has its roots in the producer,  thats the biz and no getting around it.  Still this  "little guy" marine placer mining I find very interesting and dynamic.

I'm out on Gold Rush though, just can't handle seeing one more rock truck or that punk running his mouth anymore.