Hunting Soon In Southern Nevada

I hope someone takes Clark under their wing in Nevada.... it wont take long before he shares right back with you... He is a very "giving" prospecting partner willing to exchange info......good luck over there buddy! 

strick

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LuckyLundy said:

Art,

We aren’t that far behind you!  But, looking at Northern Nevada...over all cooler in the Summer and plenty of Prospecting and close enough to head over the hill to my old haunts.  

Rick

Thanks Rick and good luck on your plans to and don’t wait any longer than you have to cause California’s loss is Nevada’s gain. Cooler an greener’s nice I’m gonna miss that so good thing Vegas is the land of illusion. I eye shopped the Reno area and there were a lot of beautiful places for sale that could feel just like home I really like northern Nevada, but the south has a lot to offer and we’re looking forward to it😀.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, strick said:

I hope someone takes Clark under their wing in Nevada.... it wont take long before he shares right back with you... He is a very "giving" prospecting partner willing to exchange info......good luck over there buddy! 

strick

Chuck,  hardly know what to say except thanks for the very kind words. Any time you are down there, well you know...

• Like 1

Might get in touch with me when you get down there. You helped me get started in jade prospecting a few years back when I was trying to learn what to look for by sending me a nice jade sample and that was a big help, I went from guessing to knowing exactly how to test and look for stuff with that sample. This summer the company I optioned my jade prospects to just exercised the option to buy me out, so that was all a success and I'm able to use that money to get back to the field full time prospecting again. I appreciate your help when I was starting out. Now, I have a new gold project in the vicinity of SNV, and another guy associated with the jade stuff might be out on that one too and might be someone to meet if you are still doing jade stuff in China. I'm unsure of what I can and cannot say at this point though due to non-disclosure clauses so I may not be able to take anyone out to the project until it's completed, but who knows, maybe there is a good connection to be made if so.

Also, if you happen to be in Wyoming before then for travel or whatever, I can show you what will be one of the two first new commercial jade exploration projects in the lower 48 in probably 4 or 5 decades.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jasong said:

Might get in touch with me when you get down there. You helped me get started in jade prospecting a few years back when I was trying to learn what to look for by sending me a nice jade sample and that was a big help, I went from guessing to knowing exactly how to test and look for stuff with that sample. This summer the company I optioned my jade prospects to just exercised the option to buy me out, so that was all a success and I'm able to use that money to get back to the field full time prospecting again. I appreciate your help when I was starting out. Now, I have a new gold project in the vicinity of SNV, and another guy associated with the jade stuff might be out on that one too and might be someone to meet if you are still doing jade stuff in China. I'm unsure of what I can and cannot say at this point though due to non-disclosure clauses so I may not be able to take anyone out to the project until it's completed, but who knows, maybe there is a good connection to be made if so.

Also, if you happen to be in Wyoming before then for travel or whatever, I can show you what will be one of the two first new commercial jade exploration projects in the lower 48 in probably 4 or 5 decades.

Thanks Jason, after all the dust settles and I learn my way around id love the chance to reach out for a little help understanding the new ground that'd be great, but only when you can without causing any issues I'm really interested in the jade project, we are still doing the stuff with China that's more about my wife's friends and her network not the location in fact one of the good things about moving to Vegas is location for her projects and some of her friends live there, some a gonna move there even a new friend in the same neighborhood as the house I might make an offer on she found the place for us. 

Really amazing news on the jade prospect, was a lot of hard work you earned it congratulations wonderful story and makes me really happy to hear the new deal sounds even better funny how little opportunities and strokes of luck happen keeps life interesting.

again really appreciate you reaching out to help, well be in touch and best of luck on everything, clark