All Minelabs Obsolete, Panic In Boardroom!

You're not going cheap on us with the lower model are you Steve? How could you resist that "new high tech bionic computer Main Chip" for just $200.00 more??? Minelab is safe 😄

If they could find gold at all it wouldn’t be any gold left in the world for us with detectors .

Now if you believe in them PM me and I’ll pay shipping for you to send your Minelab to me.

Chuck 

I feel ripped off! I was an early purchaser and had to pay $3500.00. That sort of implies the company is more focused on profit than customers. One of these days someone will come out with one that will locate treasure at 6km. that'll show 'em.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Oh my! 1

I dont see how it can go wrong. All it has to do is say yes there is gold. How could you possibly prove there ISN'T gold in a 10km by 75 meter down radius. If you complain they can just say "trust us, it's there you just have to find it!"

Perfect product, assuming it finds some fish, and it probably will. 

I'm dying to know what the included anti fraud check is.

Man this is going to put geologists out of job.  It took r jobs, lol.  

Id love to take someone who thinks this works to a few of my spots and watch them flounder around as I dredge and detect up nuggets.  

I see the base model will search for stones. Could be handy if looking for Mick Jagger and the band 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If you're going to sell a lie, sell a BIG one!

Jim

• Like 4
  • Haha 3