1515Art

Another Contest + Something Similar

Just what I want,  please add mine.   Thanx

I would love to use one.  Please add me to the hat!  Thank you!

I would appreciate being included. I could use that!

Jim

That looks very cool, I would love to have one........

See the prize update the kiln might need a part.

It's probably an easy fix, a bad contact to the control board from age, a bad solder joint or something.... I doubt it's a major problem.  Just follow the wires to the control board and reflow their solder at both ends.  A fun project for someone.  You're too kind adding a coin to an already free gift 😉

By the way my post here isn't to add me to the list 🙂 I could buy a house cheaper than shipping that sucker from the USA :laugh:

Edited by phrunt
  • Like 2

I would like to enter this draw, please. I feel I have the skills to fix it, too ... I just don't have any yellow metal to warrant warming it up, so bronze casting is its likely use.
Thank You.

7 hours ago, phrunt said:

It's probably an easy fix, a bad contact to the control board from age, a bad solder joint or something.... I doubt it's a major problem.  Just follow the wires to the control board and reflow their solder at both ends.  A fun project for someone.  You're too kind adding a coin to an already free gift 😉

By the way my post here isn't to add me to the list 🙂 I could buy a house cheaper than shipping that sucker from the USA :laugh:

you’re right, I took the bottom cover off and wiggled the wires and returned function for switching modes PV/SV except PV (present value)  is just displaying a negative number suggesting a poor connection to the thermocouple, the thermocouple could be bad as they burn out but this hasn't  been fired enough for that so I think you hit it right on the money.

• Like 2