Has Anyone Used The 7.5” Dual Field Coil

Mark  

When I got one of the first TDI I found myself on the beach in Ms. I found out if I played around with the Pulse I could cut out the nails that was in the sand with the coins .

The trouble with the SPP you don’t have that option .

On buying anything it’s best for buyer beware . It’s sad to say not everyone word you can take to the bank .

Thanks for your reply.

Chuck 

• Like 1

Yes, you're correct, not every person is truthful in their dealings.

• 1 month later...
On 9/1/2019 at 1:47 PM, Jim McCulloch said:

Chuck, if you are seeking a true Aussie-style single-field Mono coil which offers BOTH good depth and sensitivity on small gold, you should consider the 6" Super Pulse 150. It's the most maneuverable White's PI coil, and it's in-ground depth rivals that of the Miner John 5x9 folded. When Jimmy Sierra retired, I bought out the last his SP 150's. I can sell you a brand new one for $80.00, postpaid. The original price was $149.95. Please advise. HH Jim

Jim, do you still have these?

Walt Evens

Walt

I have a SP 150 that I don’t see me using this year due to a health problem with my wife.

I’ll be willing to loan it to you for as long as I don’t have a need for it. I will ship free to you to use . The soon as I’ll get a out I don’t see me nugget hunting but hope to coin hunt . The only thing if you’re willing to ship back free .

If you want to talk about this send me a PM.

Chuck 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Ridge Runner said:

Walt

I have a SP 150 that I don’t see me using this year due to a health problem with my wife.

I’ll be willing to loan it to you for as long as I don’t have a need for it. I will ship free to you to use . The soon as I’ll get a out I don’t see me nugget hunting but hope to coin hunt . The only thing if you’re willing to ship back free .

If you want to talk about this send me a PM.

Chuck 

Thanks for the offer Chuck but I went ahead and bought the new one from Jim.

Walt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I forgot to ask whether it had a skid plate, Jim.

Thanks for getting it right out!

Hope to talk to you soon.  It's been a while.

Walt

I use the 7.5'' DF coil on my TDI Pro,probably about 50% of the time,mainly use it on a roman trading villa site which is possibly one of the hardest mineral content sites that i have ever detected its basically like black sand but inland.Very few VLF machines apart from multi freq can get any depth on this site,so its ideal for the TDI and the small DF coil......this same site over say the last 12 years has produced i guess nearly or possibly more than 10,000 roman coins as it was a trading site for 400 years.

So yes i really like the 7.5'' DF coil,cannot recall the last time i used the 12'' DF as my main coil is the 14x9 Coiltek mono

• Like 4