I Like The Face Of My Sport And The Nox

As said I like both the Sport and the Nox face . The great thing about them as you hunt you can really look at the face of each and know what you have notched out . What makes the Nox even better over the Sport is you can notch out one number at a time .

Oh I know the Nox has so many fine qualities over the Sport it will never have but like the Nox it has a pretty face .

I don’t know why but a pretty face always tugs at my heart strings and a detector is no different.

Chuck

whites-mx-sport-colorful-lcd-display.jpg
White's MX Sport Display and Controls

minelab-equinox-lcd-display-screen-contr
Minelab Equinox Display & Controls

I’m one that likes to give credit to one where credit is due .

I want you to know that I didn’t post the pictures of both detectors . Steve done that and by doing so gave my post more meaning.

I thank you and I know it’s not the first time you’ve done that for me .

Chuck 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Chuck,

I really like the display on the MX Sport/MX7 too, even more than my Equinox. By the way, two other things that the Equinox does not do as well as the MX Sport/MX7 in my opinion are the depth indications on the MXSport/MX7 display and the overall pinpoint function on the MXSport/MX7 which is WAAAAAAAY better than the pinpoint function on the Equinox. Otherwise, they are both excellent but very different detectors in an apples and oranges, kind of fruitless to compare them way.

Jeff

• Like 1

Jeff

The problem with the Sport is I want to notch out just one number but the Sport deletes about five. My old Eagle 2 has a feature maybe nice to have today. That’s you just push this reject button and wave it over the item you didn’t want a couple of times. Then  you didn’t detect that target again. You have a button to accept something if you want too .

To keep what you had set up in your detector from the last hunt just pull the Pinpointer trigger before turning it on .

Chuck 

73EEC39C-AA28-4B48-9BDF-959F29FFB5AE.jpeg