Minelab GPZ Review By Rye Patch Ron

Hi all,

This is an excellent review of this new machine, done by an excellent detector operator.

The thing that I find really interesting about this revolutionary gold detector

is its very unique ability to find really unique gold. I personally have pounded the Northern Nevada country, with nearly every Whites Goldmasters of every kind, to most Fisher Gold Bug models, and even the very early Minelab VLF gold detectors, through the many SD, GP, GPX, and SDC gold detector models. I thought all the gold had been found. Now what we see is this very exotic specimen gold coming out of those pounded areas. Why couldn't we see that stuff with earlier machines? I don't know, other than they have at Minelab, some pretty sharp minds, who seem to always have a "new card" to play in metal detector design up their sleeves, held in reserve.

Thanks, Rye Patch Ron, I appreciate your views on this new machine!

Gary/Largo

• Like 2

Welcome to the site Ron. Nice write up and I like your personal web site as well. And a Big thanks for all the help out at Rye Patch. 

strick

• Like 1

Thanks Gary for the kind words. The GPZ is amazing at the kind and depth of some types of gold it finds. Stop by at class time and see for yourself, you are always welcome.

Thanks Gary for the kind words. The GPZ is amazing at the kind and depth of some types of gold it finds. Stop by at class time and see for yourself, you are always welcome.

• Like 1

Welcome to the site Ron. Nice write up and I like your personal web site as well. And a Big thanks for all the help out at Rye Patch. 

strick

I am not big on forums but once in while I have sometime to cruise around and see what is going on in the world. Glad you liked the review and you are more than welcome, I enjoy working with Gerry and his friends.  

I am not big on forums but once in while I have sometime to cruise around and see what is going on in the world. Glad you liked the review and you are more than welcome, I enjoy working with Gerry and his friends.

Well hopefully you change your mind about forums and hang out here. Welcome!

• Like 2

Good to see someone else who knows a little about many different gold detectors giving some input.

Well done Rya Patch Ron and we'll see you there this Fall maybe.

One of the guys you helped train in May at RP found a nice 1/3rd ouncer after the class.

Fastino from Idaho is all smiles.  Photo is courtesy of Ray Stoval.  Thanks Ray.

post-182-0-50100600-1435360629_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Great review Ron.

• Like 1