Been On The Road All Summer

Dig It

Hi Folks, I've been on the road detecting Fairbanks/Richards district then on to Jack Wade & 40 mile area AK. and like I have said Watch out Nevada here I come.... Doctors said I shouldn't sit & watch football & drink adult beverages all winter so here I am on my way to Northern Nevada & I would like to hook up with anyone that's detecting. Have toy hauler & 6x6 and all the right tools. I am in Oregon right now trying to slow my roll, 112 @ my friends in Nevada so gonna BLM Campground for a couple weeks in Oregon unless someone says lets go. Otherwise will be working my way south as temps come down a bit, AC works in camper but not outside... Haha !!!! So will be bck. on site reading the news & stories again & posting some good summer finds, lets detect, Gold / Relics / Coins just want to swing a detector...….

• Like 3

I looked at the temps for northern Nevada for next week and it said 80s for highs and 50s for lows.  Next week will be cooler and I was giving some thought to north of Interstate 80 for about a week.

Morning mn90403, just checked weather and looks better then 100+, I'll send you a PM.

Ken

Revisit this thread with its discussion.  

You can get more information if you do a "Rye Patch" search on the forum.  Make sure you include the quotes on the search window and you will get many links.

Mitchel

• Like 1

Thx mn90403, gonna drive dwn this morning without trailer to check out some of the area, then move camp on Mon. Will be in touch.

Thx

Dig It

• Like 1

Here's a couple photos of a couple tailing pile digs I'm working on in the Jack Wade area. Just because we have detectors doesn't mean we don't have to dig any more... Lol !!! Now your asking yourself did I find any gold, will follow up this in couple days...20190731_121148.thumb.jpg.f1e15e4857f92f27ab8d4c4cffcecbac.jpg20190730_140345.thumb.jpg.712268952eec0b763a854ef5db6bae83.jpg

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Dig It said:

Here's a couple photos of a couple tailing pile digs I'm working on in the Jack Wade area. Just because we have detectors doesn't mean we don't have to dig any more... Lol !!! Now your asking yourself did I find any gold, will follow up this in couple days...20190731_121148.thumb.jpg.f1e15e4857f92f27ab8d4c4cffcecbac.jpg20190730_140345.thumb.jpg.712268952eec0b763a854ef5db6bae83.jpg

Now thats MOTIVATION !!!

• Like 1

Found a couple more dig photos on the Jack Wade property from this summer, wasn't like I wasn't trying, up high, down low on piles, didn't do great but did find some ….. Will post find's later, moving camp to Rye Patch this morning, can't wait to give that ground a go.

20190707_121551.jpg

20190803_152351.jpg

• Like 1

The temperatures will be a bit cooler this week just like today, Well at least here in Reno. How long will you be in Rye Patch? I'm still fairly new to detecting and would not mind tagging along. I have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off for the next 3 weeks.

Hey MrDingo21, gonna be here for awhile, I send you a PM.