Very Sad News

I suspect that many of us know of the excellent work done by “Land Matters”.

Today I got an email from Barry Cole, informing me that Leigh Johnson, the woman who has been the backbone of the non-profit organization which is behind this all recent passed away suddenly.

Here is the notice sent out to the subscribers and supporters.

Changes at Land Matters

8a28f897-d7f5-4546-89a9-9192116efc65.jpg 
RIP Leigh Johnson

Land Matters Executive Director, Leigh Johnson, recently passed away unexpectedly. Leigh was a founder, board member and unpaid volunteer for Land Matters. Her belief in the Land Matters mission led her to dedicate the last 5 years nearly full time to it’s development. I know many of you had corresponded with Leigh and know how helpful, responsive and dedicated she was to the Land Matters mission. She will be missed by all who knew her.

With your support Land Matters will continue to be the premier Free non-profit source for land information

As a result of Leigh's passing Land Matters has fallen behind on it's regular claims updates and Member reports. Land Matters is a very small non-profit with limited resources. Rest assured that the Land Matters maps, reports and data will be updated over the next few days. Land Matters will continue in it's mission to bring users reliable current land information.

We have been notified that some Claims Advantage Members didn't receive the latest report. If you are a Claims Advantage Member and you didn't receive your August 15th report please contact us at the link below so we can email you a link to the report download.

Contact Land Matters 

We apologize for any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Thousands of people a day rely on Land Matters resources and we take that responsibility seriously. Please bear with us as we get updated and please let us know if you see anything that isn't working right.

Keep Land Matters Free
Donate Today  

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

Anybody is interested in supporting this good work with / by finding out whether you know something that could be put to good use – or just signing up as a member – Or sending a contribution - at this time especially I’m sure it would be appreciated.

• Thanks 1