Back In The Game Vx3 Or Equinox 600

LOL... Thank's It was a good day and I was pretty jazzed to say the least.... Even if it is butt ugly, gold is gold...:smile:

Since money isn't an issue......why not just buy both and let us know which one is better. No matter which one you buy, you'll always say to yourself I wonder if I had bought the other unit...….. this way you wont beat yourself up thinking about the what if's .

• Haha 1

Although i dont own a VX3 i did borrow one for 6 months from someone who worked on the rigs,but i do own a Equinox,so can give some opinion,i always have been a Whites owner and still own 4 of them.Possibly the same performance if setup right,but setting them up is totally different,one is very very easy ie the Equinox but the VX3 can be a nightmare with so many variations and just that one single factor i feel stopped that top of the range from becoming a stellar selling machine.

Folks want some control of the setting to get the maximum performance out of a detector but saying that who really want to spend so much time on all the variables of the VX3 which is the easier of the top of the range Whites machine in setting up.

Of course loyal supporters will always rally around and support the various brands that they use,but the bottom line is Minelab have set the benchmark and going from strength to strength and Whites are basically fighting for survival and going the same way as Tesoro.

How many folks use one of the Minelab Equinox machines and how many use a VX3,it certainly tells me alot.

• Like 2