Crazy 1 Hour Hunt

2Valen

1 minute ago, phrunt said:

You're hooked now 🙂

Just don't let my wife know, she would tell me I can't have that much fun without her.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, 2Valen said:

Just don't let my wife know, she would tell me I can't have that much fun without her.

You must be fairly young. Give it 15 years and she'll be glad you have hobbies to get you out of the house.

• Like 1

You never know when you are going to hit a spot someone missed or everyone forgot to hunt it.

Well done.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lacky said:

You must be fairly young. Give it 15 years and she'll be glad you have hobbies to get you out of the house.

I am 62 and she is 65. After 25 years together all she wants me to do is to wait on her hand and foot.

When I want to do something she tells me a list of things she needs done first, and then it is to late for me to do anything.

I told her I was going to go ginseng hunting on Saturday and she now tells me that she wants to go to the lake.

I don't know why she wants to go because she can't walk more than 50 yards at a time.

Last year I went ginseng hunting for the first time and was able to dig almost 5 pounds (dried weight ) over the course of 2 months. She spent the money.

Geez, no idea man. Me and mine have been together 26 years and she has always had all kinds of crazy hobbies and so have I. I also used to travel for work quit a bit. We have always been supportive of each others interests. Different dynamic I guess. 

I guess you'll have to decide if it's worth putting you foot down and just going and doing your thing.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lacky said:

I guess you'll have to decide if it's worth putting you foot down and just going and doing your thing.

What she doesn't know won't hurt me.

When she got Lyme disease a few years back she lost it mentally and has never gotten any better.

I would hate to unleash her upon the world and see her get hurt.

Understood.  I have an autistic kid. We spent her first 8 years just keeping her alive. Its gotten better as she has gotten older, no longer wanders, developed a self preservation instinct finally.  Hobbies took a back seat in my life for about a decade.

• Like 1

NICE job, 2Valen!!  Nice recovery, on the Barber dime, and those "coin spills" are always unique!

Steve

• Like 1