Just "wow."

• Like 1

Jaw dropping beautiful! Congrats!

• Like 1

Beautiful location and fantastic gold. I've got a real soft spot for crystalline gold 

• Like 1

Awesome gold

• Like 1

yea, that's some nice spaghetti gold.

• Like 1

That wire specimen is a real beauty.

• Like 1

Really beautiful pieces!  How did you clean the gangue off the wire gold?  How delicate (vulnerable) is that wire gold now?  Can you give a bit more detail on what detectors found which pieces?

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Busho
      Hi guys. Been really sick, still am kind of, recovered about 50%. But came back and saw some notifications. Two can't find. But, I reckon before I got sick I shot off at a member here and may have got it wrong. So, you know who you are and no hard feelings mate, my bad this time. To the Boss, Steve, same, my bad. Still not right though, real bad virus. Haven't felt like this in over 20 yrs. Got fed up of laying around coughing, sweating, nausea so got out. Felt great, kind of, short sessions though and glad to get home. But small wins regardless. 1st pic at the head of a deep lead in the very very last throw outs going up a mountainside. 2nd total virgin ground, very scattered, no rhyme or reason, been there before and it's like "toss a coin" direction you go. 

• By Smithsgold
      River Detecting for Gold Nuggets
      See who gets the Biggest Nugget
      Gold Prospector's Jeff ( Smithsgold ) and Gary ( Two Toes ) Head to the Hills in search of  rare Gold Nuggets.
      Watch and see who gets the most Gold and the Biggest Nugget.
      SG 010
    • By Nugglorious
      Found this little guy on my second hunt with the nox.  Just barely registers at .01g on the scale.  It rang clear at 2 inches deep.  I'm hunting in trashy hydraulic pits that have been hit hard with PI's and  VLF's but I think I'm the first equinox user.  I never thought I could remain sane hunting these areas but this machine changes everything.  Only iron I dug was the old burro shoe.......pretty cool!!
      Im in gold 2, sensitivity 18-20 the rest all stock settings.
      Thanks

• By 1864hatter
      With yesterday being fathers day I went down to my claim with my dad. Targeted the same spot as last time where I got 3.2g in an hour. This time we spent almost 4hrs and did a huge amount of digging but only managed to find 1.2g. Including a little specimen, which is a bit more rare for that area.Such is life, golden day out with dad though.

• By PG-Prospecting
      So got back out to my one nugget producing spot here in VA, this past Saturday.  Four of us in total went I was swinging the GPX4800 with the 15x12 commander mono coil, my buddy was swinging my equinox 800 with stock coil, and my two other friends (the ones who originially found this place), were swing the GPX5000 with a 11 commander DD coil.  
      In total i got 4 nice nuggets for the day, the GPX5000 got 2 and the equinox 800 unfortunately got skunked.  Biggest nugget was 2.3 grams, smallest was 6 grains.  I also got a steel ball that came from a civil war case shot shell.  
      All three detectors ready to go for the next days planned adventure.  

Fording the high creek water to get to the detecting area.  

Collapse mine shaft.  

Case Shot

Case shot second pic

Dirt gold right out of the ground

All cleaned up and purty

On the detectors coil

All the trash dug in the search for gold.  100+ pieces.  

I got some good video footage so i should have a video up in the next few days.