First Nox Nuggie

Nugglorious

Good picking I'd say!  It helps to ignore a lot of stuff.

Mitchel

phrunt,

Just received the 6 inch coil for my new Eq. 800 and am anxious to try it out.  Here in Eastern Oregon the temperatures are finally dropping below 100 and we can get out more often.  Your little nugget proves the Equinox will work and I hope for us too!

Gary 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies 

Mitchel, it does that indeed!!

Goldrat, This guy came in at a #2 also just like most the birdshot and small lead I was digging.  Found it in someone's dig pile.

Phrunt, hope your right

Gary, I'm using the 6" it works for sure you should like it

I've got lots of time in on a GMT and I still love that macine but the 800 has got my enthusiasm up

Thanks all

Nugglorius,

Got two with my 800 yesterday using the 6 inch coil-so thanks.  The Equinox does not handle the hot rocks at all and maybe because I don't know what to do yet.  And it isn't as user friendly as the Gold Bug 2.  Very sensitive to gold at depth though.

Gary

Gold Found with Nox Sept 9 2019.jpg

• Like 2

Well done on finding the small gold nugget,although nuggets are nearly non existent here in the UK,but my 6'' coil is basically staying on the Equinox all the time.I rarely use the stock coil at all,only 2 coils that i basically use are the 6'' and the 15'' but only then on pasture sites.