New Equinox Ghost Town Video

Been a while since I put together a video, but over Labor Day weekend I worked a ghost town putting the Equinox 800 to the test and it didn't disappoint!

HH,
Cal

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think your right about the round disk with the slots on either side I found a couple at the spot we went to...nice hunt..interesting stuff

strick

• Like 2

1 hour ago, strick said:

I think your right about the round disk with the slots on either side I found a couple at the spot we went to...nice hunt..interesting stuff

strick

That's what I've always read, so I'm sticking with it until I find out other wise 🤔

Cal

Great hunt; thanks for the video!  The 1915-S Wheatie sunbaker (you said 13-S originally but it looked like a 15-S to my eye) was in pretty good shape, ignoring the discoloration.  That's a very good find, IMO.

• Like 2

Thanks gentlemen.

Sunbaker eh?  I've been fortunate to find a few cool sunbakers.   Some of my detecting friends have eyeballed tokens, coins and other nice finds.   I've eyeballed some nice jewelry drops over the years, including a nice gold panda with big ole chain a few years ago. 

• Like 1

Thoroughly enjoyed the video Cal!!! Interesting assortment of recoveries, and appreciate your comments about the numerous relics, it's an educational experience each and every time I view your posts. Thanks Cal, looking forward to your next field adventure. ☺️

Jim.

• Like 1