Detecting Innovations Telescopic Stem

flakmagnet

Since people are chatting up new stems, I would like to recommend a three piece telescoping replacement for the stock Equinox stem. I received it today and love it. It is super lightweight, simple to assemble (I did it so it's simple), it obviously has had a lot of thought put into it. I don't make a habit of putting up ad's for equipment unless I am pretty sure they are first rate and I believe this shaft meets that standard. 

I took a couple of quick shots of it after I closed it up to it's shortest length. They also included a nice cover for the Eq. control box which I also have shown.

Take a look at their website and see what you think

https://www.detecting-innovations.co.uk/TELE-KNOX_Detecting-Innovations_Telescopic_Stem/p6292256_19741720.aspx

IMG_1148.jpeg

IMG_1149.jpeg

IMG_1150.jpeg

• Like 4

Hi Steve, thanks for posting that thread. I have only used it a bit, but haven't had any problems with the locks, or the fit of everything, or any wobble in the shaft. I look forward to using it more and more now that the weather is beginning to be safe enough to not have to worry about bursting into flame getting out of the car in the desert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I like it and will be looking into getting one of them. That way I can hide it in my car easier, like under my middle seat.

Thanks for posting it and thanks for the link for more info on it Steve.

I've thought about that one just because it would make it easy to stick it in a backpack until I get to where I want to detect.

• Like 1