The New C. Scope Evo 6000

It looks like C-Scope has something new on the Horizon.    What I found interesting was that twice in the linked video they make a point of showing the coil in saltwater, the second shot shows it being moved quite vigorously apparently to emphasize resistance to fals-ing.  Could this be a Multi-Freq or PI?

• Like 1

The only thing it showed me is he is walking faster than the ground he can detect. It looks as if he’s out for a afternoon stroll 🚶‍♀️not detecting.

C.Scope is a new one to me but  what part of the world they from?

I’ve seen that name before and I believe it came from Kellyco .

Chuck 

• Like 1

Interesting,  C-scope is an English or European brand.  Most of there previous machines were analog controls (knobs and switches).  Looks like they are moving towards the digital world, probably to avoid Tesoro’s fate.  

Since they show it hunting in a field I would presume it’s not a PI but who knows.   They do make a rather affordable PI already,  not waterproof but a simple machine that is a stable wet sand hunter.  

A little more info on the 6000.  But no transmission info yet vis-a-vis frequency(ies).

• Super fast switch on and go. No tuning etc
  • Main settings visible on screen at all times without delving into a menu.
  • Detect and adjust at the same time.
  • Manual and Auto Ground balance plus Auto Ground Track.
  • Built in LiPo rechargeable battery – Up to 3 days use on a single charge.
  • Bluetooth APTX L built in. Low latency, no delay. Comes with wireless headphones but any APTX L Bluetooth headphones can be used.
  • USB C port for charging and software updates.
  • Pinpoint – Single button press no need to hold.
  • Currently the control box is weatherproof but C.Scope hope to make it fully waterproof before launch.
  • 2 Years Parts & Labour Warranty.
  • Estimated launch first quarter 2020.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:12 PM, Ridge Runner said:

The only thing it showed me is he is walking faster than the ground he can detect. It looks as if he’s out for a afternoon stroll 🚶‍♀️not detecting.

C.Scope is a new one to me but  what part of the world they from?

I’ve seen that name before and I believe it came from Kellyco .

Chuck 

Eric Foster worked with them on some of their boards the CS6--A very sharp PI circuit.  In fact when I ask some of the best bench techs I know what they are working on several have said that their projects have this platform as a basis. 

cjc 

• Like 2

There is some closer shots of the control box in the link below (scroll down a few posts).  Seems we now have quite a few current/new detectors running a similar design control box/shaft setup.

https://smartmetaldetecting.forumfree.it/?t=76961673

On 9/22/2019 at 11:57 PM, Goldpick said:

There is some closer shots of the control box in the link below (scroll down a few posts).

Text below bottom pix says two frequencies but not simultaneous.  I don't know if that is accurate as they seemed to have made a real point of splashing the coil around in saltwater in their video. 

• 3 months later...

Some December posts on a UK forum mention a some more info:

1. A beach mode.

2. Three selectable frequencies.

3. Most interesting is a non-motion mode.

No mention of whether the non-motion mode offers tone TID  or VID, nor what signal method.  A return to T/R?