I have the factory coils from my Teknetics T2SE package up for sale.  The 11" DD and the 5" DD coil. The 11" coil was used less than 30 minutes. The 5" coil has never been hunted with. I only hooked it up and air tested it indoors.Asking $65 for the 11" coil with coil cover, and $55 for the 5" coil with coil cover. Paypal with shipping included to USA.

Tek5DD_1.jpg

Tek5DD_2.jpg

Tek11D_1.jpg

Tek11D_2.jpg

• Similar Content

• By Dean Stone
      Hi All, I have a nice F75 with 11" coil and cover, new Fisher carry bag, New Fisher Hat, new face and battery cover, No BOX, wife didn't think I needed it, sorry. I will sell for $325.00 + shipping Or $345.00 shipped in US. I can send pic. to your phone or email. Thanks  Dean
    • By Jim in Idaho
      Good shape...haven't used it much. No cover. $125.00 shipped CONUS
      Jim
    • By Mike Hillis
      AT Pro with the 5x8 DD coil and the headphone adapter. No headphones.   I have the manual and registration paperwork....but didn't register so would need to do that.
      I bought this last year for bad weather use only I never went out in bad weather. So it has never been wet by rain or submersion.
      $325 shipped. USPS money Order or Paypal.

Best Regards to all,
      Mike

• By Ridge Runner
      I’ll ship free to anyone one that has a need for the SDC manual.
       Just PM me your address and it’s yours.
       I know you can download off the net but like said “ It’s Free “
       This is for you that don’t have a printer.
       Chuck 

• By 57buick
      Selling my complete XP DEus setup. In a hard shell gun case for protection.
      Includes MI6 pinpointer, a 24000mah charge pack that fits in case to charge everything while its being stored. The charge pack gives you 2 or 3 full charges before needing to charge it.
      includes remote, ws-4 backphone headphones and also aftermarket full size headphones. also have a complete water proofing kit Ive never used, and the mi-6 pinpointer
      The detector is dirty in the pics, Ill try to clean it up before it ships out.
      $1000 shipped as this will be expensive for me to ship so can't go any lower

• By Joe L
      Well, I don’t use her and have only used her in my yard and she sits. I need to get one out of the barn so I’m listing my:
      Teknetics T2 plus, plus is with the boost mode. It comes with the standard 11” DD coil, and also a NEL Sharpshooter 9.5x 5.5 coil AND Teknetics 5" Search Coil 
      Also will include the  Tek-point pinpointer.   Now this setup is in NEW Working condition and NEW Looking condition, New to the bones.
      I have  799.00 into it and will sell by way of PayPal with shipping included to the CONUS.
      I am asking   $550.