New Youtube Channel By Forum Member Aureous

Victoria Australia nuggetshooter "Aureous" has launched a YouTube gold prospecting channel called "Gold N Ghosts". His first video shows some of his successes with his Goldmaster 24K at "worked out" Australian sites. Worth watching! HH Jim

• Like 5

He really needs to fix the date stamp on his camera. Other than that decent first effort.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2019 at 2:49 AM, Lacky said:

He really needs to fix the date stamp on his camera. Other than that decent first effort.

Yeah I know, the damned thing is stuck there and cant be turned off.....huge annoyance. But I love my cap cam and it works so easy with a click of a button. 😊

1 hour ago, Aureous said:

Yeah I know, the damned thing is stuck there and cant be turned off.....huge annoyance. But I love my cap cam and it works so easy with a click of a button. 😊

No worries,  I dont care, but if you're wanting to gather general public viewers they wont know the 24k was just released and will assume it is old footage from 2013 😃

• Like 2

2 hours ago, phrunt said:

Wow, you live in a place with lots of really shallow near surface gold, what a good time that'd be snagging all those bits.  Well done.

Not blowing my own horn but this area, within 9km of home has netted me over 6,000 bits of gold since 2014 and probably another 1,000 back in the 'good old days'. All off old digging heaps.... 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lacky said:

No worries,  I dont care, but if you're wanting to gather general public viewers they wont know the 24k was just released and will assume it is old footage from 2013 😃

Yes, you're quite right...it was one of my concerns also. Hence I tell viewers in the video description to ignore the date stamp lol

JR Beatty and I copped ridicule by the ton when we showed pictures of gold found with our QEDs because of camera date. We were accused of falsifying our finds and it was suggested that the gold was actually found with other brand detectors. We have more than our share of nasty nutters in this country.

• Sad 2

so true Reg. Big Egos, small brains.