Aureous Has A Youtube Channel

One of my favorite places to test new detectors is at the Welcome Stranger site....one of the most hard-hit places in the world. Tens of thousands of detectors have been over this site in the past 40 years,. It should be goldless, but today I proved it isn't. 

I've heard some doubts as to the veracity of me finding over 6,000 bits of gold with high frequency VLF detectors in the past few years, so I put up a slideshow on the channel too: 

• Like 2

The last 523 bits on the slideshow were with the 24K, but not including 20 more with 7 found yesterday (see pic)...the bottom 5 on the scales are bits off the Welcome Stranger 😁 

24k sept 19.jpg

• Like 1

Darn it, my MXT with 6x4DD and 5.3 Eclipse is going back into the boot. Too easy to forget that VLF machines, although  somewhat difficult to manage in hot ground; have some interesting capabilities.. karelian

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, karelian said:

Darn it, my MXT with 6x4DD and 5.3 Eclipse mono is going back into the boot. Too easy to forget that VLF machines, although  somewhat difficult to manage in hot ground; have some interesting capabilities.. karelian

The MXT with 5.3CC is a killer in mild ground, had some success around Castlemaine with that combo 👌