Theft

jasong

Sorry to hear what happened, I hope you can recover most of the stuff you lost and I can't imagine how much of pain in the butt it will be dealing with the outcome no matter how good or bad it is. I hope they catch the bastards!

You take the time to share your knowledge with the videos you make and people still want to take advantage of you and people wonder why most prospectors are leery of sharing their sites with anyone.

Keep us posted on how everything turns out!

I hope you get the right information to catch them.  The need for immediate cash leaves a trail.

Recently I had a locker broken into back in Florida.  It was one of many but the thieves were caught and they lived across the street from the facility.  They were after tools in that case too.

Hope you get your stuff back mate. As someone who has been broken into a couple of times, I know how it feels 😞

Ditto on all the comments here. I have had stuff stolen and it sucks. Hope they track them down Jason and you recover.

Couple years back, a buddy of mine who lives in the desert had his shed broken into and a lot of expensive stuff sacked. Recently  he bought a 40'  steel shipping container for outside storage. Being a engineer and fabricator,  he made a number of "custom  & unique" modifications to it in addition to windows a door, etc. One particular window was somewhat larger and you might say could be  "enticing"  to the wrong kind of sort.

One night he and his wife were awakened to this terrible screaming and banging coming from outside their home. Glock in hand, he walked out to find the noise coming from inside the shipping container. You see this one custom window was built so that once someone broke in, a trip mechanism engaged a heavy tension spring slamming down a steel cover over the window trapping the crook  inside........just like a rat.

Tom never gave the dirt bag any indication what was going on and after calling the sheriff, would occasionally strike the steel siding with a hammer. This loud echoing "BANG" coupled with the pitch blackness  and uncertainty of his fate would cause the crook to wail in fear. Well eventually the deputies arrived and took the guy into custody.  Coming out of the container hand cuffed; he was sweating profusely, crying , shaking and had blood running down his face. Oh, and it was obvious he'd shit his pants.

• Like 8

If you have any photo's of your stuff it might help a touch.   Lord knows enough prospectors with sharp eye's can spot a gold flake in a bowl of pyrite who knows what all us in the various forums can spot.  Luck to ya mate and sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

Makes me sick hearing of this and really sorry you were violated this way, be confident many eyes are open and watching for you anyone trying to offload your property is in for a difficult time.