Anyone Know If These Are Good Headphones?

anyone know if these are good detecting headphones https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/bounty-hunter-stereo-headphones/0000000203051?Ntt=metal+detecting+headphones&_requestid=2321948 or  do you know of a cheap pair that are good thanks

I have those headphones under another name and though they sound ok the cord is pretty stiff especially in the cold, pads are a little hard on the ears and the mono switch doesn't seem to work.

I love the Garrett MS-2 headphones on my AT Pro. The cord stretches nice, very comfortable and has single knob for volume that I find easier as I am always bumping them and find the double knob a pain to re-adjust and they have better sound. I believe the MS-2 with 1/4 end run the same money.

I recently got the Garrett Stow-aways which are a bit tight on the ears, still far better than the ones you showed, cord is thinner and volume adjust is on the cord (which I already find myself bumping). They sound really good for smaller headphones and got them as they are a little bit less cumbersome and lighter as I tend to do a lot of woods hunting.

Bottom line if you do all day hunting MS-2 is a safe choice. Can't speak on other brands as I haven't tried them.

I got some advice from Bill Chapman of Gold-n-detectors in Golden, Colorado.  1) most important is to find a set of headphones that fits comfortably.  2) Next most important is to find a set of headphones that sound good.

Unfortunately, the only way to ensure 1&2 above is to try before you buy.  I have $30 headphones that are better (for me) than $100 headphones I own.  I also have $125 headphones that under certain conditions work the best.  It does depend upon your requirements (how well do they need to block out background, how much of a problem is heat/cold).  When it comes to headphones, more than any other metal detecting accessory, the user has to decide.

I really like the Whites Ultra Lites for a fairly inexpensive good sounding 1/4 plug headphone with inline volume control.

I was very surprised by the sound quality or these less than $50 headphones.

Jeff

sure don't know these headphones but I can only say that the "New Sun Ray Pro Gold" are excellent headphones. I just got 'em 2 weeks ago and they are very comfortable and sound very good to me

Putting my Garrett Stow aways through the paces. The are working great in the woods, not getting hung up on branches like the full size one but I have a couple gripes on the inline volume control. They are easy to bump and lose settings as well as they tend to catch when i set my detector down. Knowing that now I think the MS-2 have a better setup.