Steve (and other contributors), I thoroughly enjoyed reading this entire thread! The praise you give the 7000 is great indeed, but I don't know that I'm ready quite yet to commit to such a large cash outlay, so I'll just keep feeding on the bits and pieces of stories that people like you are willing to share. But, you do have my curiosity up with what you're holding in your hand, and I'd love to hear more about it as well.

All the best,

Lanny

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Steve, that is some very nice gold congrats. Your comment about a single lone nugget in a given area makes me smile and shake my head as there are areas like that in Montana. The largest gold nugget ever found in Montana was unearthed by Ed Rissen in the 1800's in Deadwood Gulch. He was digging a ditch to carry water to Snowshoe Gulch when he dugit up. It was a 27 pound solid gold nugget. Everyone abandoned what they were doing to focus on Deadwood Gulch but no other gold was ever found there. It really makes one wonder how in the world did it get there and not have any golden friends with it.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, vanursepaul said:

i woudl like a display in my glasses

Maybe in the future HUD (Heads Up Display/Detecting) buh who knows...……….

goldseeker4000...…… one piece patches are sent to test us,,,,, I think, they make you rip your hair out but.

• Like 1