Equinox Beach Finds 25-09-19

Nuke em

This morning I woke up with a start of a cold and nearly didn't get up . I had updated my Nox to the 1.7.5 and wanted to give it a try . I was going to take my ET but as it was raining I thought better not . So at around 7.45 am I got a Bus to the beach and when I got there the tide was in and it was rough . I had other things to do so I did them and at about 11 am I got to the beach and started to detect. I immediately got my feet wet . So my cold will be double Man Flu by morning tomorrow LOL.

I started to find a slow but steady trail of coins below a cut and I covered about a mile then turned around and went back in case . I found on the way back 3 rings together . I think its a Russian design . Found a Gold one a few years ago . This one I think is Silver but I need to get it checked.

After finishing the beaches where I searched , I went to another beach to the East and a few more coins came up , but not many . I found a US Dime and another large coin of some sort with a hole in it . And a 50 Euro Cent . After walking another mile and feeling knackered I went to a shop and bought some food and headed home .

My total was £32.77p , the ring and the 3 foreign coins . 

I found out about the version 2 update so that's been done now for next time. 

Most of the time I use my ET , its easier for the beach . I just know the targets better . But the Nox has its place and did well today.

I wont be out till the end of next week now . Its going to be wet most of the time and I am working anyway .

Also today I reached a target I was aiming for the year £1400 so I will pay a donation of £200 to Cancer research at the end of next week . Total coinage for the year so far is £1425 and Pence. Way down on years gone by but its now getting pretty cashless out there and in a few years it will be baron for coinage unless a storm opens up the beach .

So far I have had 12 Gold rings (1 return) 1 Platinum (return) , 1 Gold Pendent (too be checked) and 36 Silver rings this year . Plus a few other Silvers ranging from chains to ear rings and things .

58) £32.77p FOUND 25-09-19 EQ.JPG

• Like 6

Well done Richard plenty of finds there.

Another good session with the Nox, stick with it.

Looks like the Gold Pendent i thought i had the other day is Brass and yesterday ring is just a junker . Oh well , better luck next time.

Ah, I see you have the 2.0 for next time.  I had to read your full posting.

1 minute ago, mn90403 said:

Why would you not want the 2.0 update?

I went out to the beach before the version 2 was out . I have it now.

Your coin with the hole reminds me of Chinese coins.  Are you near a tea port?  haha

1 minute ago, mn90403 said:

Your coin with the hole reminds me of Chinese coins.  Are you near a tea port?  haha

No . More like a q!55 up Port . No Harbour just beaches with lots of Clubs , Pubs about . No idea what the coin is , certainly big .

Glad i wasn't out today . My cold is the worst affliction known to all Men that know . Man Flu , Women know it as an itchy nose LOL

My next search on the beach will be next Thursday sometime. If dry it will be the ET , if wet it will be with the Nox .

• Like 2

Great finds and lots of luck to you.

The coin with the hole in it does look like a Chinese coin that I have seen in the past.