Fox-files 2019-20

garikfox

You caught me lol. I was thinking the GM24K actually 🙂 

For some reason i just don't like the GM1000. I started with the EQ800 and just love that thing. 

• Like 1

Hey Garik,

I shot your an email, but thought I would chime in here also.  I would love for you to get out and get over a few nuggets before investing in anymore product.  Many might say, Rob your stupid, sell.. sell .... sell, but to be honest, I want to see you get a few nuggets under your coil before investing anymore.  You have several great detectors, the GM1000, Equinox 800 and a GPX 5000.  Those three detectors are many prospectors absolute DREAM combination. 

Could you maybe get a nugget with a new 24K that you missed with the GM 1000?  Yes, but unlikely in my opinion with your experience.  

Could you get a nugget with the GPZ 7000 you talked about vs. your new GPX 5000?  Sure, but with little to no experience with a Pulse Induction detector, I doubt it would happen this early in the stage.  

Just my thoughts my friend.  You have been an awesome customer, but lets get you researching and exploring, boots on the ground and a few nuggets!! :nugget:

• Like 6

On 10/8/2019 at 12:36 PM, garikfox said:

You caught me lol. I was thinking the GM24K actually 🙂 

For some reason i just don't like the GM1000. I started with the EQ800 and just love that thing. 

BTW Garik, my thumbs up to your post was because you were narrowing down your focus to the 800, I missed that you snuck the 24K in there.  Think about the 24K all you want, but if you like the 800 AND have the GPX waiting in the wings, I agree with Rob A. You have all the hardware you need for the moment and the 24K is not going to bring anything to the table but another detector to learn.  As I have been saying all along, focus your efforts on learning one of the three detectors you have as best as you can and hold off on the hardware for now.  Once you start making some finds you will forget about the bright shiny detector distractions and will instead focus in on recovering the gold.

• Like 4

Thank you guys 🙂 I appreciate you all for helping me in all this. It's been kind of a confusing time for me.

I will take "ALL" your advice and I'm going to use with what I have and you all are right I have some good hardware and not everyone has what i have.

P.S - BTW I donated the GM1000 to my girlfriend. She got excited when she found a nail. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2