Fox-files 2019-20

garikfox

I wish I lived close to that area. I would be in those hills wandering and detecting. Eventually I would stumble onto something😄 Great pictures!

• Thanks 1

Thanks again everyone 🙂

Oh i forgot to tell you all, my girlfriends GM1000 is fine. When she tumbled the shaft by the armrest unscrewed a few millimeters. So i just tightened it and all is well again.

You guys are going to laugh (because i did), on the previous expedition when my girlfriend was attempting to use the GM1000, she was doing a new swinging technique i haven't seen before 🙂 just think of Karate Kid and Wax On, Wax Off. lol. What's even funnier is she found a hot rock with excitement thinking it was gold, she takes the dirty hot rock hands it to me and said its gold! I said no...it isn't gold, if it was that little rock would weigh ten times as much. So the GGM1000 is going strong again and I feel like an un-experienced teacher lol 🙂 

P.S - GGM1000 = Girlfriends Goldmonster 1000. 

Next Expedition October 30th.

• Haha 2

Quote.... just think of Karate Kid and Wax On, Wax Off. lol. What's even funnier is she found a hot rock with excitement thinking it was gold, she takes the dirty hot rock hands it to me and said its gold! 

My wife and I was out one day with another couple when we heard on one the CB in code, that my mate wife was broadcasting that she had one and then another and so on past a dozen nuggets. When we met up later, it was very hard to tell her that they were some extremely HOT hot-rocks. She had seen some of my iron covered nuggets before this. She should of known better as we had taken her to some spots were she had found a few nuggets and knew gold was heavy.

• Like 1

Expedition #6

Claim: RRPC, Genes Dream, Map 5

Detector: EQ800 6" coil

City/County: Black Canyon City, AZ / Yavapai   53F-64F

Date/Time: 10/30/2019   10:00AM-3:00PM

genedrea.thumb.jpg.800e5c2ce15552fa16d05d0dd75181fd.jpg

Hey everyone I have returned and it didn't go so well 😞. For some very weird reason i hurt my neck i think. i was stretching to begin the walk and than stretched my neck a little and i guess i did something and hurt my right neck muscle pretty bad. Feels like a pulled muscle but i never felt one like this before. And with that said I had to return home.

I had about 1500ft more to walk to get too Genes Dream. The blue box is where i parked and the green line is how much i walked. The red box is the start of the claim. I took a few photos near the purple box. The area in the pictures is pretty much how you get to all of Map 5 claims.

The temp was great it was 64F and slightly cold in the shade. Very nice indeed 🙂 

genealm.thumb.png.774fde5862877d62df7f69ec37b78c99.png

Map5.thumb.jpg.6badf3becc4cce7b82e45846c5b38aff.jpg

Map5a.thumb.jpg.24cdd35cfcae25b8303d0600ed8e8c35.jpg

Map5b.thumb.jpg.efa4659db097461763a609045735bc47.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back everyone 🙂. Took me awhile to heal from my last endeavor 8 days ago. But i'm back ready to go. Note too self don't mess with neck muscles.

My next Expedition will be on the 11th, Monday.

I have some very good news and since i don't really have any friends to share my excitement with i'd like to share my excitement with you all!

I got my BUGGY!!!

2020 Honda Pioneer 700

I got it today from Ride Now Powersports Chandler. I financed it with 4K down.

Super awesome, me happy! 🙂 

honda.jpg.f1f33259cf585a74d06640c85f745184.jpg

honda2.jpg.d1af918b9cd0530b69623880f8901c94.jpg

honda3.jpg.0957e22b586983ea0d75b5c654c380b7.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...

Hello again everyone and Seasons Greetings!

It's been pretty rainy here in AZ the past 6 weeks so I took the time to get the buggy ready for its first expedition. The buggy came stock so I had to add a windshield, hard roof and A-Arm guards. I'm really liking this Pioneer buggy! I'm amazed how smooth it handles on the dirt. 🙂

I took the Buggy out for it's first expedition on December 13th for a test run at a RRPC claim. I didn't prospect that day i was mainly learning the new camera and buggy.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...