Fox-files 2019-20

garikfox

I think it would really pay dividends for you if you could have a chance to take one of Gerry's classes.  You could have had that target out in no time when you learn the proper techniques instead of hauling that all back home.  The faster you get targets out, the more ground you can cover thoroughly, which equals more gold! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You mention that you don't think your buggy couldn't handle that road. If it's anything like a Ranger or RZR (4wd, off road tires etc.) it would be no problem to take that road, 5 minute ride. The tough part would be the wash out at the hard felt turn, just take it easy through the wash out and on the following up hill keep the center of the vehicle over the washed out area. I know in one of your previous vids you mentioned what you drive, but I don't remember anymore. Just remember to take it easy and you should be fine. I see off-road vehicle tracks all through the video - you aren't the first one going up that trail.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I saw ATV tracks so I assume my buggy could do it, but once i saw that 30ft stretch of "V" shaped dirt road i was skeptical lol. I have a white 2020 Honda Pioneer 700, 2 seater version.

I probably will take the buggy back there because if that black Polaris i saw up on that hill way back there can get up there i'm sure my buggy can do the same. For the life of me i still haven't found a way that Polaris got back up there. Very interesting though why he was back up there. I feel this needs investigation lol

Just because you were back there looking for gold don't assume the other person was too. It's a good possibility he was but he may also just have been an off-road enthusiast out for a good time - we have thousands of those here in AZ. Good luck - have fun.

MIke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1