Sign in to follow this  
Elijah

Nf 25 Evolution Mono?

Hello guys, I am from Russia. Today my friend send me this intresting foto. What do you think about? 

IMG-20190913-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20190913-WA0004.jpg

Hi mate. A newie in the range? Not on Rohans website! The biggest Evo listed there is 19. What country was the photo sent from?

Ok, so someone in Russia has that coil. Thats not the typical coil lead into the coil connection that NF typically uses on all the coils. Because of that, and that its in Russia I'm pretty sus on it, with it not showing up on the Nugget Finder sight also. 

• Like 1

Maybe it's a prototype? NF coils don't usually have the coil cable leaving the coil look like that.

737451512_CoilCord.jpg.9331e2e1f2710b995289c234e5fb3fce.jpg

That one has a cord like this, NF Evo's normally look like this

EVO.jpg.5b8ff5fc6604f35dc49c101e62173af7.jpg

Cool if it's real but there have been fake Coiltek's out of China, so who knows....

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Elijah said:

It's Real coil

I don't know anything about this coil, there are obvious differences between the Nuggetfinder coils made here in Australia to the the coil in the picture of the coil in Russia,  the labels on the coil and the cable entry and the bracket and the air relief valve appear different.

The coil may well be a real coil, and it may work very well, but unless it is a genuine Nuggetfinder coil, then it should have its own name.  That is my main point.

cheers dave

• Like 1

I guess we could just go to the source and see what the deal is, saves speculating 🙂

I've contacted Rohan, we'll find out soon.

Ok, 100% right, from the man himself. Is to be officially released next month. 

Sorry @Elijah just that, that coil connection hasn't been seen on the Evos before. So what do I now think? Great for many in big open areas. I will always give the NF Evos the 2 thumbs up. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, davsgold said:

I don't know anything about this coil, there are obvious differences between the Nuggetfinder coils made here in Australia to the the coil in the picture of the coil in Russia,  the labels on the coil and the cable entry and the bracket and the air relief valve appear different.

The coil may well be a real coil, and it may work very well, but unless it is a genuine Nuggetfinder coil, then it should have its own name.  That is my main point.

cheers dave

Yeah mate, even though I know those coils like family, that bracket and connection really threw me. But its 100% legit. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1