Vanquish & Equinox Test

FlyFish

Since the Vanquish is not available yet you may be waiting awhile. My best guess is the Vanquish will be shipping early next spring. Pretty much a repeat of the Equinox introduction. I have no idea why people are putting money down on detectors before they are even out yet, but that seems to be something people are willing to do this days.

Bill Southern says the Minelab rep will have prototype Vanquish detectors on hand at his meet in Arizona in November. It would be interesting if they will allow people there to do an Equinox/Vanquish shootout. I hear that happened during Detectival and Vanquish was every bit the performer that the Equinox is, though of course with less customization options or a Gold Mode. But the software will be tweaked right up until release and I would not count on anything before that point as being gospel. Minelab is riding a fine line between wanting to beat the competition while not undermining Equinox sales.

• Like 4

On 9/30/2019 at 2:01 AM, phrunt said:

Awesome video, the Russian's seem to always get things first, I think they are a much bigger market than we realise.  The coils look like Nox coils.... you can kiss the Ace series goodbye.

We have findings worth the cost 😀

28023713_m.jpg