Photo taken last year of cleaned and preserved military buttons from 12th Regiment in NZ Land Wars 1860s using Treborius preservation wax.
This was when I was getting started with the Tarsacci. As I was far more familiar with the XP Deus, it found the majority of these, but then when I thought I had cleaned out my gridded patch, I swapped to the Tarsacci and found about another 6 at greater depths in highly mineralised soil.
It is a crying shame finding these in such condition.....deteriorated from age, fertilisers, lime, animal urine and soil minerals.
1) Anyone have any advice and Best settings for the Minelab Equinox 600 for relic hunting like civil war relics buttons stuff like that? 2) Also when coin shooting for silver coins and gold coins anyone have suggestions or find there conventional or unconventional ways and programs better to locate Silver and gold coins? Like notching out vdis, or running it in beach in a field similar to Neil Jones program? 3) Also best settings on the beach for jewelry?
By Mike Buck
Afternoon all! I know that there have been many programs out there for the 800, but are there any well known programs for the 600? Mainly coin and relic hunting! I like the preset park and field modes but wanted to possibly branch out and try something different. Thanks! HH.
The other day GB-Amateur said something that caught my interest about EMI problems with the 800.
So I could not help myself on trying to figure out why. I first rolled back to my original software 1.75 and went outside to look in my yard like i normally would.
Every time I had gotten within 50 feet of the power lines the unit would give false ID's of what was on the ground, and it just got worse from there.
I went further away from the lines and it would clear up until I got near the front of my home where my wifi router is located. When I looked at the display the display numbers were bouncing once again.
When I went to the back yard away from everything the 800 was as always working like it should and I even found a 1951 quarter.
I went back into the house to do the upgrade once again and retraced my steps with the new update.
I had no problems under the power lines no mater how close I got to them, I did find some really good targets that I will go back and dig up when it gets warmer.
I went to the front of my house and once again the 800 worked as it should without any interference at all. That is until I walked up to the front porch window and then I had a little bit of bouncing numbers.
I believe that the new update has solved most if not all of the EMI problems that I have had in the past, which is a good thing for me.
Under the power lines is where the used to tie up the horse carriages at the original church and that is where I have found some coins from the 1800's. Now with this new update I feel more confident that I will be able to find some really nice items there, and in my front yard.
Thanks for reading and tell me what you think about your update and EMI problems since the update.