Sign in to follow this  
microsniper

Hello From Tucson! Sorry It Took So Long....

Hey everyone, Iv been following stuff on here for years and finally got around to branching out on the forums...       I know some of you already, some from other forums, shows, outings etc, and hope to meet more great folks as I put a little more time into circulating, and socializing a bit more.      Well Id better get posting and loose my lurker status!   Cheers!   Mike

Well you entered with a bang with your Nox 600 Gold post, I hope to see many more similar posts in the future. Welcome 🙂

Welcome to the forum Mike! Good luck in the hunt!

Welcome, Mike!  I'm predicting even more gold for you (and less for other Tucson area hunters) as you become more involved here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Guest Jennifer
      By Guest Jennifer
      Has anyone heard from Jim lately, I haven't seen him post in a long time and asked on another forum in a thread under his name, no luck, I hope he's ok???
      Jen
    • By 1515Art
      My wife has had me building a deck and a couple of gates at the studio in Santa Clara, never built a deck before...kinda fun but been to damn hot the last couple of days. it's getting pretty close to done so I've got to head up to the mountains and do some hunting before she finds me another project.

• By idahogold
      Hi  EVERYONE IVE been on the outside looking in for lets just say more than 5 years! I'm in central idaho and chose to study all YA[LL and the AUSTRALIANS...........I have STOOD Next to HUNDREDS OF OUNCES being dug but never have found a single thing but trash just plinking around the rivers and workings close by the car  running my whites gmt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THIS NEXT WEEK THAT ALL CHANGES.  ROB ALLISON SENT ME AN EMAIL SHOWING SHIPPED Today BOX 30 lbs. fedex ground . Minelab Bundle sdc-2300 and GPX-4500. AND got a used 14" NF ROUND MONO also literally on the mail 2nite from Darrel in Paradise, Ca. Thanks 4 teaching me what NOT TO BUY...AND HOW IT ALL WORKS...AND THE COMMITMENT IT TAKES!!!!  IM IN..........CHEERS JAMES D. 
      OH YAH! REASON FOR MY FIRST RESPONSE/ POST////////
      MINELAB GPX-5000 PRO PACKAGE IS NOW 3995.00 IN USA  PER ROB ALLISON  ROBS DETECTORS CONVERSATION TODAY!   ORDER NOW
    • By klunker
      My hope for everyone here is that 2016 becomes your best year yet but not your best year ever. May God bless you all and your families.

Including you atheists.
    • By PhaseTech
      Hi all, 
      It's Nenad Lonic here - some may know me as Nenad Gone Beepin on YouTube. 
      Long time lurker of Steve's forum, even way back when he ran the shop. 
      Just wanted to say g'day and hope that I can contribute to some topics in the future. 
      Cheers,
      Nenad